£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellemnt benefits
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
CNC MACHINING BUSINESS
Upto £35,000 BASIC (DAYS BASED ROLE/ MON- FRI)
Excellent New Role!! An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a Global Precision engineering business based in the Rochdale area. They provide bespoke, CNC engineered products to a range of industry sectors and have a well-established, global customer base. the role will be days based with an early Friday finish.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will be working within a skilled team, with responsibilities being to respond immediately to CNC machine breakdowns and carry out planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
The maintenance Engineer will;
- Carry out machine breakdowns, PPM, Site maintenance, Ordering of materials, parts and services as required
- check, repair and service machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures
- carry out repairs and machine moves where applicable
- ensure that machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably in order to support the manufacturing operations.
- It may also be requirement to manage contractors as l maintenance Engineer
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will need the following
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer
- Preferably Multi Skilled
- Experience with Power/brake/turret press, welding or rolling lines industries (or similar) would be an advantage
- Self-Motivated with a positive can -do attitude
- Good Computer Literacy
Our client are a leading engineering business. They supply their technical product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful maintenance Engineer will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression.