Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
NAM - Functional Ingredients
This is an exciting opportunity to work across a niche portfolio of functional ingredients within the food industry. You will work with a number of well known food manufacturers in the UK market and help bring to life new dessert and savoury products.
- Drive business growth within key accounts by continuing to expand NPD within these customers.
- 30% of the time will be focused on expanding the customer base by scouting out for new business and arranging sales meetings to showcase NPD.
- Using your technical knowledge of ingredients and with the help of the Technical Sales Manager you will explain product functionality to increase sales.
- Dealing largely with customers in the chilled desserts space ie. Gu, Greencore, Samworth Brothers etc.
- Also dealing with some savoury accounts where applicable.
- P&L responsibility for customer base.
- You must be an experienced B2B ingredients Account/Sales Manager. This role is purely B2B focused and deals more with ingredient functionality.
- Experience dealing with chilled ingredients for the dessert market is ideal ie. dairy ingredients, fruit compotes etc.
- You will have P&L responsibility currently with strong commercial acumen.
- A technical background isn't necessary as you will be paired with a TSM however knowledge of NPD and solution selling experience is a must.
For more info please get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent