£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, fully expensed car
18 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Our client is a globally recognised household brand name with a well established business in the UK. Over the last few years this company has diversified its portfolio and is now a major player in multiple categories with significant forecast growth and exceptional capital investment nationwide.
UK Based - able to travel nationally depending on the required project
We are looking for a Project Engineer for a highly sought for Globally recognised manufacturer. To succeed in this role you will have to have a great depth of understanding in Liquid manufacturing Processes (ie Drinks, Brewing, Dairy, Personal Care Chemicals). You will add value through optimising existing frameworks and systems as well as continued innovation. This role will look at multiple disciplines within projects.
- Ensure project budgets are closely controlled ensuring forecast spend is apparent at all times from concept to closure.
- Management and adherence to the company's project management process and investment process for technical investment within the group.
- Deliver of projects on time to required quality to the designed specification as agreed and signed off
- Mentoring of site leadership teams with overall end to end management of minor capital projects
- Ensure all project reporting are adhered to through company systems and processes.
- Guarantee all project completion and handover documentation are submitted to the right site teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally 3+ Years Experience in a manufacturing environment within a project related position
- Strong knowledge of Process Manufacturing technologies ideally from a liquid food/drink environment.
- Essentially Degree level certification in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally PRINCE2 project management qualification (or similar).