25 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Product Creation Assistant - NPD - Nutrition
This is a chance to join a disruptive young business that is at the forefront of the nutritional supplement industry. With a Founder who is known for developing the entire product range for one of the biggest supplement brands in the past decade leading the business there is rapid growth and this is the best time to get involved with the business.
This is an innovative private label supplier of finished products with their USP being their ability to design and produce entire product ranges, design the packaging, logos and develop new brands for businesses where needed.
They can essentially take a customer's idea and bring this to market from scratch for them.
- To assist the Head of Product Creation on all new and existing product development projects.
- To research ingredients and nutraceuticals that could be useful within formulations and recipes of customer products.
- To assist in recipe development, using recipe sheets and sample materials to develop and send finished samples for our customers.
- To liaise between suppliers and manufacturers assisting in sourcing of materials, costing and ensuring our administration is up to date with correct ingredient specifications.
- To assist with the creation of finished product specification sheets for customers.
- To assist customers with written marketing content regarding their products, checking legality of nutritional health claims and ensuring correct
- Degree in Nutrition or Food Science related subjects
- Highly knowledgeable in nutrition and dietetics
- Good understanding of nutritional supplements
- Excellent writing ability
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (excel, word)
- Must work well in small teams
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Passion for fitness and nutrition
- Creative as well as logical
- Highly personable and humble (key for our strong service to our customers)
For more info get in touch at