29 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
This is a chance to join a global leader within the beverage industry. They are a market leader in several categories and now there is an opportunity to join their innovation team as an NPD Scientist.
All products are formulated in house and you will work on some of the largest drinks brands around along with a number of exciting new functional beverages which are set to launch in the innovation pipeline.
- Responsible for the creation of great tasting liquids and the up scaling of these products in order to bring them to market.
- The role is a combination of work in a lab, office and manufacturing environment.
- You will work within cross-functional teams to drive forward the innovation and implementation of new products that work industrially and commercially and most importantly.
- You will explore areas such as consumer insights, regulatory and competitor products, conduct lab-based experiments and sensory trials in order to ensure your product hits the mark.
- With the support of the line manager create recipes of compounds, emulsions and finished products. Develop manufacturing instructions to be implemented in concentrates and bottling plants.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science or Chemistry.
- Experience in liquid development.
- Basic Knowledge of R&D process
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent