- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: NPI Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 15 January 2022
- Job Ref: 29645/001_1639651030
Market Leading FMCG Business
£50,000- £60,000+ Bonus+ excellent company benefits
Excellent opportunity!! Our client, an industry leading FMCG Business going through a significant period of growth and investment at their Greater Manchester facility, are looking to recruit a career driven Packaging technologist/ Packaging Development lead to join their team.
This position will report directly to the NPD Director and lead all packaging development projects for the business. The key objective will be to deliver the packaging development program for the business, providing technical expertise for innovation and working with key stakeholders (Internal and External) to deliver packaging solutions that will result in incremental growth for the business.
- Draws on a network of internal and external resources to proactively identify trends in packaging innovation (consistently driving inputs to the Innovation Hopper)
- Works closely with all cross-functional partners, providing Technical packaging expertise recommendations for all Group NPI projects.
- Drives early engagement with Brand Managers/Product & Procurement teams at the product feasibility / development stages to influence product design, optimising speed to market.
- Technically manages and qualifies the successful Implementation all group strategic Packaging Projects / Innovations on time / on cost (from concept to launch)
- Experienced packaging development/ technologist
- Essential you have worked in manufacturing environments
- Glass/ Bottling experience would be ideal
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable executing strategic plans
- Ideally educated to degree level or above
The company are a true market leader and are set to continue on their impressive growth journey in 2022! They have an excellent track record for staff retention, primarily through their investment and development programmes. This is an excellent time to be joining this company so if interested, please apply now!!