- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Administrator
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 December 2023
- Job Ref: 32389/001_1699287700
Part time PA (3 days per week)
Leading Engineering Business, Farnborough
Up to £25k (pro rata) + Excellent company benefits
Our client is a leading producer of highly specialist engineered products who are going through an exciting period of growth. They have a newly created position for an Office administrator to help support their continued expansion!
The organisation is looking for a confident and proactive administrator. Your primary role is to work with the Executive Assistant to the Senior Leadership Team in providing essential administrative and general office support that enables the central office to run successfully.
- Inbox and diary management
- Meeting support including diarising, distributing papers, note-taking, and following-up actions
- Assisting with ongoing work streams such as project and vehicle administration
- Maintaining accurate records, databases, and filing systems
The position will require someone with a proactive nature, with key criteria for the role including;
- A minimum of one years' experience in a secretarial or administration role
- A high standard of oral and written communication.
- Good organisational skills
- Competent IT user (word/ excel)
This business has cemented a reputation for being a true market leader in their field. Their strategic vision over the next 5 years will see them further enhance that reputation, with plans for significant growth and expansion. In order to do this, the business recognise the need to attract the best possible people into their senior team. On top of this being a fantastic career opportunity, the business are willing to offer a highly competitive salary and package. If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now.