South West England, England
£43 - £45 per hour
6 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
6 months Contract
My client - a large Aerospace Tier 1 supplier - is looking for an experienced Aerospace Performance and Dynamics Engineer to join their growing team and help out on a variety of projects for at least the next 6 months.
If successful you will be responsible for conducting performance and dynamic analysis for mechanical and hydraulic systems
* Build computational models and run simulations.
* Calculate static and dynamic loads.
* Conduct performance and frequency response analyses.
* Conduct stability, shimmy and modal analyses.
* Correlate and validate computational models.
* Define and document simulation cases and pass/fail criteria.
* Ability to write technical reports clearly and accurately.
* Experience of dynamic analysis and computational modelling and simulation.
* Experience of model correlation and validation.
* In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering and hydraulics.
* Experience of using MATLAB/Simulink, MSC ADAMS and MSC EASY5
You will be required to hit the ground running so relevant experience will be essential in terms of similar product exposure, proficiency with tools and systems etc.
If you are interested please reply with an up to date CV for a call back.