Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits
28 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Up to £28,000+ Excellent Benefits
Fantastic Opportunity!! I am working with an industry leading Engineering business based in the Sheffield/ Rotherham area who have an excellent opportunity for a personal assistant reporting to the Director of a Global Business!! This role has excellent opportunities for development within the company
Reporting to the site Director, the personal Assistant will provide first line support, undertaking secretarial and administrative tasks. The job holder will remain professional at all times and will be trusted to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner.
- Acting as first point of contact to internal and external customers to uphold exceptional customer service
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and remaining professional at all times
- Create and maintain the diary of the Engineering Director to a high standard to enable them to manage their time
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes when required to provide an accurate, confidential and timely record.
- To cover other PAs in the case of annual leave or sickness
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post; often corresponding on behalf of the Director
- Organising and attending meetings when required whilst ensuring the Director is well prepared as appropriate.
- Providing general assistance throughout presentations if required
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing and preparing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations in support of the Director's work
- Coordinating and assisting with both customer and global employee visits to Head Office as required by the Director in conjunction with other PAs.
The ideal Personal Assistant will need to have worked in a similar role and be of an extremely organised detailed nature. Key attributes for the role will be as follows;
- Ideally 2 years+ experience in a secretarial/ personal Assistant role
- Ability to work in a demanding/pressurised environment
- IT literate and competent in all MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (grammar, spelling etc)
- Ability to take accurate minutes at meetings
- Proven exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- RSA typing accreditation (or similar) an advantage but not compulsory
This business has cemented a reputation for being a true market leader in their field. Their strategic vision over the next 5 years will see them further enhance that reputation, with plans for significant growth and expansion. On top of this being a fantastic career opportunity, the business are willing to offer a highly competitive salary and package. If you are interested in this personal Assistant role then please Apply Now!!