- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Plant Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 17 August 2022
- Job Ref: 30676/001_1658163796
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£90,000- £110,000+ 30% Bonus/ excellent pension scheme
Excellent opportunity- We are working with a truly Global Engineering business going through significant growth and investment who are looking to recruit a Plant Manager at their state of the art facility in Bath. The role will report at board level and have full P&L responsibility for the facility. The business are looking for some who is highly motivated and career driven as they can superb opportunities for progression and development within the company.
The plant manager will be spearheading a business all business Operations, leading a site that is going through a significant period of growth and capital investment. You will be challenged with driving the performance and output of an already successful business as it looks to improve performance as the business goes through its transformation into 'world class'. You will also be tasked with building and structuring a team that can deliver against the company's ambitious 5 year plan, with full autonomy to manage all functions (Manufacturing, Production, MP&L and Engineering).
Key accountabilities for the Plant Manager will include;
- Full P&L responsibility
- Leading a Business transformation and identifying opportunities to streamline business processes
- Identifying a strategic plan and working with management team to execute into defined operational plans.
- Leadership of the business unit and planning for long term organisational restructuring as business grows
- Working to establish culture of continuous business improvement
- As Plant manager, developing Business CAPEX plan
- Developing leadership and coaching programmes to increase employee effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and forward thinking Plant Manager who can lead, motivate and challenge a management team in a technical engineering environment. Key attributes for the role will include;
Experienced Plant/ senior Operations manager
Experienced with Full P&L accountability(ideally in excess of £50m turnover)
Solid background working in an engineering/ assembly led environment
Strong understanding of LEAN Manufacturing
Excellent leadership qualities
Track record of developing people
The company have gone through a significant period of growth in recent years and are set to continue on that path. As a result, they need an ambitious and highly motivated Plant Manager who can help them achieve their growth targets. They have a market leading reputation and are in the process and a truly global presence. Due to the scalability of this role, there are fantastic opportunities for further career progression. If you are interested in this fantastic Plant manager position, then please apply now!