£55000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Plant Supply Chain Manager
This is an opportunity to lead the Supply Chain function for the EMEA HQ of a global food manufacturer. These companies' products can be found in every major retailer along with several well known food service businesses. This is a complex position which will work closely with the Global SC team along with managing a direct team of 4 / indirect of 14.
- To provide leadership and oversight to the plant scheduling & logistics team, including materials purchasing planning, production scheduling, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk and SLOB management, master data governance.
- Identify and implement improvements to working practices to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the supply chain, including: vendor management, seasonality and promotions planning and supplier inventory planning.
- Leads plant scheduling activities for product life cycle management, including new product launches, reformulations and discontinuations.
- Responsible for all systems monitoring and enhancements (SAP), system training and core power users. Main lead into IT for technical enhancements / changes.
- Responsible for the tactical and strategic factory materials and inventory plans, set targets, manage year on year stock value / inventory turnover improvements to support UK Supply Chain targets.
- Represent plant Supply Chain planning on local, regional and global projects, with regard to Commercialisation, CCI and engineering changes.
- Educated to degree level, ideally a PostGrad qualification in Supply Chain.
- Operations / Supply Chain background and proven track record of target focused delivery in fast paced Operational environment
- Experience in fast paced FMCG work environment
- Material planning and management experience
- Experience of inventory analysis and management, including managing and leading improvements in inventory turnover / stock accuracy and JIT / Kanban processes
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle @ Core Talent