Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£45,000- £50,000+ Excellent Benefits
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!! We are working with a Global engineering business who have a market leading reputation in their field (Oil & Gas)! They are going through a period of significant growth and as such, have this newly created position within their team! The opportunity comes with superb scope for future career progression and development.
The Production Engineer role will be a senior figure on site and look to support the assembly process of the company's existing and new product range through generating effective engineering information/systems/manufacturing processes and facilities in accordance with H&S legislation. key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer will be as follows;
- Responsible for the engineering review of all customer orders, in line with generating/maintaining accurate build specifications and works order information on the company's manufacturing system (through liaison with Sales and Design/Engineering function);
- Responsible for reviewing/approving efficient drawing issue/drawing changes, plus the control of their introduction, including stock control and updating the company's manufacturing system (build specifications and works orders).
- Communicate and support drawing issues / changes with production;
- Administration of controlled build and maintaining the accuracy of the companies bills of materials and part locations.
- As production Engineer, maintain and develop the build process documentation/instructions used in all areas of production;
- Through liaison with production personnel, review, control and implement effective and efficient improvements to engineering specifications, fixtures/tooling, build operations and logistics organisation;
The ideal Production Engineer will come from an engineering background and have strong analytical skills and be able to communicate clearly effectively. Key experiences required for the role are as follows;
- 3 years+ experience in a production Engineering role (or similar)
- Strong background in Engineering/ assembly led environments
- Strong working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies in the manufacturing field
- Effective communication skills both written and orally.
- Qualified to HND or above in relevant discipline
This is an exciting, newly created opportunity for a skilled Engineer to join an industry leading organisation with state of the art production facilities in the UK and customers across the world. They are investing heavily in their systems and facilities, and are looking to add a Production Engineer to their skilled engineering team to help support that growth. As a business, they also have an excellent track record for developing their people, and offering great career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this Production Engineer opportunity, then please apply NOW!