- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Operations Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 16 December 2021
- Job Ref: 28479/002_1637076768
Commutable from Huddersfield / Wakefield / Bradford / Halifax
£50,000- £60,000 + Benefits
My client is a Manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire, who are looking to recruit a career driven Production Manager to join their senior leadership team. This role will suit someone who is a well-established Production Supervisor/Manager with solid experience in fast paced manufacturing.
This role will report to the Operations Director and will require someone with strong people management skills. Some key responsibilities for the Production Manager include:
- Full autonomy for the management and leadership of a the Production facility
- Achieving productivity targets, quality levels, ensuring exemplary health and safety of your team and delivering all this at the minimum costs.
- Improving the manufacturing operation performance and helping to support continuous improvement activities and lean manufacturing.
- This role will demand good process knowledge.
- Manage the team on technical best practice
- Responsible for supporting with change management within the business
The ideal Production Manager will be looking for a challenging role within an established organisation. The successful person needs to be competent in lean methodologies and change management.
Essentials for the successful Production Manager are:
- 5+ years' working as a Production Supervisor/Manager
- Experience in continuous improvement and streaming of a manufacturing process
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Competent user of IT/ systems
- Track record of developing people within their team
- Ideally educated to HNC level (or equivalent) or above
The successful candidate will be joining a global organisation. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development in this is newly created role and there are already plans in place to for promotion opportunities. If you are interested, then please apply now!