£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits package
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Global Manufacturing Business
£40,000 - £50,000+ Excellent Benefits
New Opportunity..! We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Production Manager to join an industry leading Manufacturing business based in the Leicester area! This is an exciting opportunity and will offer excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Reporting to the site director, the Production Manager will have responsibility for a team of operators and engineers and will be tasked with driving operational output and efficiency. You will be an integral part of the site leadership team, having influence on the strategic direction of the function. Key responsibilities for the production Manager will include;
- manage performance and develop the team to drive operational performance to achieve and exceed budgetary targets
- Manage key performance indicators across, Output, Change over time, Yield and waste levels
- Act as champion for Health and Safety across Production, Ensuring that safety rules are understood and adhered to by all direct reports
- With your team deliver high standards of cleanliness and reliability of the production plant, machinery, equipment, and work areas
- Ensuring that the team have the right skills, behaviour, development and support to be accountable for delivery of exceptional operational results and improvement for the department and the business as targeted
The successful Production Manager will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years' experience in previous Shift / production Managers Role
- Recent background working in packaging/ plastics/ injection moulding environments
- Drive and ambition to achieve in a world class environment and push for progression.
- People management experience
- Strong IT skills
- Educated to HNC or above OR apprentice trained would be advantage
As production manager, you will be joining a division of an established global group that key products to a global customer base. The business have an excellent reputation for training and developing their people, making this a great opportunity for ambitious professionals looking to further their career. If you are interested in this Production Manager role, please apply now!