£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
PRECISION ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£40,000- £50,000+ EXCELLENT PACKAGE/ BENEFITS
We are recruiting for a Production Manager for our client, an industry leading CNC machining business based in the Blackpool, Preston are, supplying key products into a range of industries. They have a strong portfolio of Blue Chip customers on a global scale and are going through unprecedented year on year growth!
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the production Manager will be overseeing the performance of all areas across all production activities. The business manufacture bespoke, CNC Machined products and have very recently invested significantly in new equipment for the site and will need the incoming Production Manager to be a key member of its successful implementation. On top of Key KPI's centred around OTIF, Quality, Health & Safety and cost reduction, other responsibilities will include;
- To determine and manage production schedules and resource plans so that all products are produced on time and are of the correct quality and at optimum cost efficiency.
- Lead a team of skilled operators and team leaders across multi shift work pattern
- Deliver high volume high precision, CNC Machined assemblies with efficiency
- Plan and utilise all available resources effectively and efficiently
- Work with Warehousing, Purchasing, Engineering and Quality to deliver.
- As Production manager, deliver against defined KPIs
The ideal Production Manager will have a strong background within in Engineering environments, and be confident communicating at all levels.
- Experienced at production management level (3 years+ experience)
- Exposure to working in CNC Machining environments a distinct advantage
- Good understanding of modern lean manufacturing techniques and practices
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- Strong communication skills
- Degree/ Industry qualifications (NEBOSH/ SIX Sigma) preferred, but not essential
This company have a market leading reputation with a blue chip customer base on a global scale. They have ambitious plans to grow, with double digit growth already behind them and a full order boding well for the future. The business have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, training & development and has an excellent culture. If you feel you are suitable for this exciting Production Manager opportunity, please apply now!