£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance
26 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Our client are an industry leading chemicals business who manufacturer high quality, regulated product for the domestic market. The business has exceptional opportunity for progression and development with a track record of developing people from this role into more senior roles in the future.
The role holder will have the chance to deputise for a plant manager.
The role will take full responsibility for Manufacturing & Operations in a large portion of the facility reporting into the Plant Manager. This is a pivotal role within the company which will require the successful candidate to drive and continually improve processes to deliver highest possible efficiency.
Essential Success Criteria:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Experience working in World Class Process Manufacturing - Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrable experience of working and leading lean methodologies in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal reasoning skills.
- A strong leader with the tenacity to debate resistance and make things happen.
Preferred to Have:
- MSc / Post Grad qualification
- Strong Process Engineering experience.
- Highly regulated manufacturing experience.