Bolton, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Our client are a leading and rapidly growing business who manufacturer high quality, products for the domestic market. The business has exceptional opportunity for progression and development with a track record of developing people from this role into more senior roles in the future.
The role holder will have the strong chance for development into Factory Management in the future.
The role will take full responsibility for Manufacturing & Operations reporting into the Operations Manager. This is a pivotal role within the company which will require the successful candidate to drive and continually improve processes to deliver highest possible efficiency.
Essential Success Criteria:
- Experience working in FMCG Manufacturing - Food, Drinks, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Print or Packaging.
- Demonstrable experience of working and leading lean methodologies in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal reasoning skills.
- A strong leader with the tenacity to debate resistance and make things happen.
Preferred to Have:
- Engineering experience.
- Highly regulated manufacturing experience.