£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
29 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
PRODUCTION PLANNER- LEADING ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£30,000- £35,000 + Excellent BENEFITS***
I am actively looking for a driven Production Planner for my client based in Warrington. The business have a market leading product and are going through a significant period of growth. They are looking to strengthen their Supply chain team to facilitate the ramp up in productivity.
As a Production planner, you will be tasked with providing a first class, end-to-end service for the Production Planning team. You will be part of a successful team within the planning department and be tasked with creating the production plans through the SAP system, ensuring inbound direct material flows in line to satisfy the business Demand Plan. Key responsibilities as Production Planner will include;
- Responsible for execution of Production Plan for specific business areas within SAP, using MRP/ERP systems.
- 'On Time in Full' performance
- Work closely within the Supply Chain, Production and Purchasing departments to ensure customer orders are met whilst simultaneously determining the most effective and efficient delivery schedules for all parties involved.
- Manage and maintain good information flow to Customer Services and the Sales department ensuring that expectations are met in line with the marketing offer.
- Responsible for maintaining stock holdings for targeted products. Work closely with Production departments to establish an efficient manufacturing plan as part of the 'Lean Manufacturing initiative.
- As Production planner, maintain and review inventory levels in line with company targets.
The ideal Production Planner will need to have strong organisational and communicational skills and be experienced in the following;
- 2 years+ Production Planning experience
- Experience in an engineering environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to deal with change
- Competent user of MRP / ERP systems
- Excellent organisation & time management.
This company has a huge order book securing there long term future, due in large part to their market leading product. They are going through significant growth and have genuine opportunities for progression and development. They are investing heavily in their systems and facilities and as such, this is a brilliant time to be joining the company. The Production Planner will be joining an already successful team. Having they will be encouraging you to have a strategic input and looking at ways to improve and better their existing processes. If you are interested in this exciting production planner opportunity, please apply now!