Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus+ Benefits
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER
£40,000- £43,000 + BONUS+ BENEFITS***
I am actively looking for a driven Production Planning Manager for my client based in Sheffield. The business have a market leading product and are going through a significant period of growth. They are looking to strengthen their Supply chain team to facilitate the ramp up in productivity.
As a Production Planning Manager, you will be tasked with providing a first class, end-to-end service for short to long term Production Planning. You will also be looking at the creation and maintenance of the MPS plan and supporting activities and all relevant Master Data within ER,P ensuring inbound direct material flows in line to satisfy the business Demand Plan. Key responsibilities will include;
- On Time Delivery to end customer in line or exceeding business targets.
- Raw material and FP stock holding in line or exceeding business targets.
- As Production Planning Manager, successful planning and execution of monthly production and revenue targets.
- Bill of Material (BOM) consistency and accuracy for both Core and Production order BOM's.
- ERP Master Data consistency and accuracy.
The ideal Production Planning Manager will need to have strong organisational and communicational skills and be experienced in the following;
- Strong Production Planning professional, team management experience preferred but not essential
- Background in manufacturing required (Engineering experience would be an advantage)
- Excellent ERP competency
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to deal with change
- Ideally some experience of acting as leader/ mentor
- Lean/Kaizen/6S experience is an advantage.
This company has a huge order book securing there long term future, due in large part to their market leading product. They are going through significant growth and have genuine opportunities for progression and development. They are investing heavily in their systems and facilities and as such, this is a brilliant time to be joining the company. The Production Planning Manager will be joining an already successful team. Having they will be encouraging you to have a strategic input and looking at ways to improve and better their existing processes. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now!