4 months ago
Programme Manager - Contract - Aerospace - North-West
Core Talent are currently looking for a Contract Programme Manager for an Aerospace client in the North-West.
The Programme Manager responsibilities:
* Focused on complex technical new product introduction programmes
* Is the primary point of contact with customers, communicating with them regarding the schedule and other issues on an on-going basis. Acts as voice of the customer within the organisation.
* Manages relationships with the customer base fostering an environment where complex problems are solved in a manner that instills trust and respect for all parties.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining the contractual and commercial relationships with customers. Communicates requirements within the organisation.
* Partners with internal teams to provide documentation, information and guidance on issues and/or delays to delivery schedules
* Accountable for price, cost, inventory, quality, and delivery as it relates to assigned customers / platforms.
* Tracks, monitors, and reports programme performance using programme management tools.
We are ideally looking for someone to start within the next month and interviews will be taking place imminently.