- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Project Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 June 2022
- Job Ref: 30416/001_1653052355
Leading Engineering Business
£20,000- £30,000+ Hybrid working+ excellent benefits
Excellent career opportunity!! We are currently looking for a career driven Project Administrator for our client, an industry leading and fast growing engineering business. You do not have to have had experience in project management before, as full training can be provided. This is a great opportunity with a forward thinking company who have an excellent reputation of looking after their people and can offer great flexibility around hybrid working/ Working from home (WFH).
In this exciting new role, you will report directly to the Business divisional Manager and after full training, will form a key part of the Project team. Key duties in the Project Administrator role will include the following
- As Project Administrator, Providing administrative support to the business that helps them perform duties quickly and accurately, including supporting the Operational Practice team.
- Task management - track tasks and ensure deadlines are reviewed and communicated.
- Process documentation - author and organise process document libraries.
- Resource management - support the Practice Manager in planning of resourcing and budgeting.
- Meeting administration - manage the scheduling and administration of meetings, actions, decisions and minutes.
- Project accounting - develop and understanding and management of allocated project accounts.
- Reporting - where required, prepare reports and weekly progress updates.
- Communication - with colleagues and agreed stakeholders to ensure company messages, processes and policies are communicated in a timely manner.
The Project Administrator will need to be career driven, with an eagerness to learn and very importantly, a proactive nature! Key requirement for the role will include the following:
- Experience carrying Administrative duties in an office based environment will be key
- Advantageous- experience of working within an engineering environment, but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong/ Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously and with appropriate reference to more senior colleagues.
- Good use of time management and priority planning.
The company are a fast moving engineering business who have a large volume of high value projects kicking off in the next 12 months. This is an excellent time to be joining the company as they are looking to invest in their people. If you are interested in this stand out Project Administrator opportunity, please apply now!!