Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Our client is a globally recognised business who supply ingredients to huge manufacturers globally. Over the last few years this company has expanded its site as well as have significant forecast growth and exceptional capital investment nationwide.
We are looking for a Project Engineer for a highly sought for globally known business. To succeed in this role you will have to have a great depth of understanding in heavy manufacturing processes (ie Drinks, Brewing, Dairy, Personal Care, Chemicals). You will add value through optimising existing frameworks and systems as well as continued innovation. This role will look at multiple disciplines within projects.
- Projects across multi-disciplines including process, site infrastructure, packaging equipment, and control systems.
- Ensure project budgets are closely controlled ensuring forecast spend is apparent at all times from concept to closure.
- Management and adherence to the company's project management process and investment process for technical investment within the group.
- Deliver of projects on time to required quality to the designed specification as agreed and signed off
- Mentoring of site leadership teams with overall end to end management of minor capital projects
- Ensure all project reporting are adhered to through company systems and processes.
- Guarantee all project completion and handover documentation are submitted to the right site teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally 1+ Years Experience in a manufacturing environment within a project related position
- Strong knowledge of Process Manufacturing technologies ideally from a food, brewing, pharma, chemical
- Essentially Degree level certification in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Ideally PRINCE2 project management qualification (or similar).