- Sector: Rail, Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defence , Automotive
- Function: Project Manager
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 22 September 2021
- Job Ref: 29028/001_1629713111
£negotiable dependent on experience
We are currently looking for a number of project managers for a global client who specialise in manufacturing equipment for construction, agriculture, waste handling, and demolition. These roles are based in Staffordshire with a negotiable salary dependent on experience.
You will be responsible for the full project management of major projects for the company, this will also include facilitating the project team in achieving the project plan, reporting progress and manage risk. Other responsibilities include
- Ensuring the cross functional project teams achieve their deliverables.
- Ensuring new products are introduced in accordance with the current New Product Introduction Process (NPIP).
- Maintain and track Project Plans and Project Metrics including project parts trackers, PCM's, Engineering timing plans, Master schedules, etc....
- Provide clear communication to the all areas of the business on the project status
- Working alongside the engineering, purchasing and finance teams to maintain and develop the project cost tracking documents that support the project financials.
The key skills required are:
- Candidates should be self-motivated, flexible, have a keen sense of urgency and a desire to achieve results. Having an attention for detail and good numeracy skills will be essential in succeeding in this role.
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business
- Ability to motivate and influence a team with an ability to set and deliver demanding objectives for self and team
- Experience of a new product introduction environment
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools (including MS Project), with advanced excel skills.
- Familiarity with New Product Introduction Process (NPIP)
The company are a British manufacturing company specialising in construction, agriculture, waste handling, and demolition products. They have a global presence with a strong product range. The company are offering a stable role and the chance to work on multiple exciting projects, which will challenge your skill set.