£325 - £400 per day
24 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Ltd / Contract / Freelance
Core Talent are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work in Central London on a freelance/contracting basis (Outside IR35).
** This is a highly urgent vacancy and is currently an exclusive role to Core Talent **
The opportunity is to work on an iconic project with a leading M&E subcontractor who is offering continuity of work for the right candidate due to their current order book.
- To participate and promote best practice with team members through workshops, one to ones and design team meetings.
- To assist in developing the Inspection Testing Plan process and develop Hold Points/Quality Checklists
- Develop and Manage the requirements of the Project Quality Plan in accordance to our client's specification
- Monitor and Report Quality Performance through agreed KPI's
- Manage resolution of non-conformances raised during both audits and in-process checks
- Advise delivery teams on implementation of procedures
- Assist with the production of standard details
- Provide support and advice to the operations team on contract assurance.
- 4 Years within a similar position
- Database management (Intermediate level)
- MS-Office suite (Intermediate level)
- Document Management Systems (Intermediate level)
Please click Apply Now to be considered for the role.
#MEP #M&E #Mechanical #Electrical #Construction #QA #Quality #Assurance