Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GLOBAL PRECISION ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£40,000- £45,000+ Bonus/ excellent benefits
NEW ROLE! My client are market leading engineering business who supply specially Machined, high value products to customers across the globe. They are going through an exciting period of growth and as such, have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join their team!
The Quality Engineer will form part of a skilled team, working closely with the Quality Manager to coordinate and facilitate Quality control measures through the manufacturing process. They will be tasked with monitoring Quality issues and ensuring that all internal quality functions comply with customer quality standards. You will need be able to identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions. As the Quality Engineer, other duties will include the following;
- Support the quality manager in performing internal and external quality audits against a range of standards- ISO 9001/ ISO 14001 and other regulatory requirements
- Coordinating customer complaint investigations, customer return surveys and liaising with other departments to ensure complaint resolution.
- Introducing continuous improvement techniques in all areas of the company and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Maintaining and managing the QMS documentation and procedures
- Root cause investigation and close out
- Ensure effective corrective and preventive actions are implemented as a result of customer complaints, audits, query notes and concessions.
- Attend contract reviews and design reviews
- Produce detailed reports in relation to departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- As the Quality Engineer, develop the skills of Quality Technicians and Inspectors.
The ideal Quality Engineer will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable working within a high performing team.
- Experienced Quality Engineering professional with recent exposure working in Engineering environments
- Ideally experienced working in Precision Engineering environments (CNC Machining/ Automotive/ Aero)
- Experience of Core Quality Tools and good understanding of standard problem solving Tools and Techniques
- Practical problem solving tools, PPS and 8D
- Good verbal and written skills
- HND or above/ Industry relevant qualifications preferred
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right Quality Engineer for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this Senior Quality Engineer opportunity, then please apply NOW!