Stockport, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits package
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£55,000- £60,000+ Excellent benefits
Excellent Opportunity! We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our client, a leading Engineering business that are going through an exciting period of growth!
Reporting to the Quality Director, the Quality Manager will ensure that the products and services provided by the business are fit for purpose, consistent and meet both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Lead the implementation of quality tools and techniques to drive the continuous improvement activities within the manufacturing processes.
- Lead and facilitate the Process FMEAs to identify and reduce risk processes.
- Perform internal audits to qualify and verify the capability of internal manufacturing processes to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements.
- Support the delivery of all the internal APQP requirements of NPI projects.
- Work with operating staff to establish processes, standards, systems and procedures.
- Represent the Quality Function within the Management team structure to identify improvement and ensure prompt implementation of identified actions.
- As Quality Manager, act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality to maximise profitability.
The ideal Quality Manager will be need to be detailed and proactive, with a drive to deliver results and a dynamic approach to probem solving. Key experiences will include;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior level/ Quality management role
- Strong background in Automotive environments
- Strong understanding of Quality Project Management/APQP/PPAP
- Ability to create and nurture a Team, providing sound leadership and decision making
- Knowledge and experience of LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies
- Qualified internal auditor with practical experience.
- Degree/ relevant industry Qualifications desirable
Our client is a market leading, bespoke engineering business, with an extensive list of high profile customers. They are in a very healthy position, going through year on year growth, and have an excellent reputation for staff retention. This is due largely in part to the constant investment they place in their systems and their facilities, as well as their excellent working culture on site and incentives provided!
If you are interested in this excellent Quality manager opportunity, please apply NOW!