- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Quality Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 30 December 2021
- Job Ref: 29335/001_1638289547
MULTI NATIONAL FOOD MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£50,000- £55,000+ Bonus + Excellent company benefits
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of specially formulated food supplements, who have a truly market leading reputation in their field! In this NEWLY CREATED role, they are looking for a career driven Quality Manager to join their Technical leadership team at their state of the art facility in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Quality Director, the role will be to lead a site-based Quality team in the development and delivery of a robust Quality strategy that ensures the business delivers products of consistent, specified quality and uncompromising safety, Key duties will include;
- Responsible adherence and enforcement to the sites Quality Management System, which reflects the site's commitment to Legality and Quality and satisfies third party requirements.
- Ensure that the system satisfies the requirements of the FDA / FSMP and country specific requirements for product registration.
- To ensure that all new policies and procedures applicable to shop floor quality activities and improvements are fully implemented and audited by the factory standards quality team.
- Highlighting non-conformance and proposed corrective action to close out gasps
- Responsible for establishing an annual hygiene validation programme.
- Responsible for the successful preparation and completion of all shop floor-based activities relating to external and internal audits. Inclusive of leading all shop floor elements of audits such as ISO, FDA, EHO as well as timely close out of all non-conformances raised.
- Management of the Corrective and Preventive action System - Inclusive of Reoccurrence matrix for YOY reduction
The ideal Quality Manager will need to be of a highly driven and proactive nature and have a collaborative approach to working with wider leadership team. Key attributes for the role will be as follows;
- Experienced Quality professional- 5 years+ experience in Manufacturing as a minimum
- Must have worked upto Team Leader/ management level in career to date
- Strong, recent exposure to highly regulated environments such as Pharma or food manufacturing
- Comfortable working to ISO Accreditation's
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify
- Degree qualified in technical discipline preferred but not essential
Our client is a a truly global manufacturing business going through a sustained period of organic growth. They have ambitious plans to grow their European operations and can provide genuine scope for progression that are well established in the market and supply internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity! If interested, then please apply now!