£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus/ Benefits
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Head of Quality/ Quality Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Package/ bonus + benefits
A global Engineering business and respected client of ours is looking to recruit a senior level Quality Manager to join their senior leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading business that has an exceptional reputation in their market!
Reporting to the Group Engineering Director, the Quality Manager will be responsible for a team of skilled engineers. The Quality manager will apply world class quality tools and techniques to lead the continuous improvement activities and root cause analysis within the manufacturing processes. Key responsibilities will include;
- Lead the development of quality activities to obtain reliable products, on-time, to the required quality standards, and manufactured with capable processes.
- Manage any internal non-conformance and non-compliance to prevent further recurrence
- Develop strategic plans for quality and operational excellence and support in initiating them across the business
- Lead improvements on sites where performance expectations are behind
- Ensure that the change management process is fully deployed and accountable
The ideal Quality Manager will be highly motivated and be willing to support and lead a dynamic team of engineer! Key experience will include
- 5years+ relevant experience in Quality Management
- Background working in engineering environments (Aerospace/ Automotive/ Electronic/ precision Machining)
- Ability and willingness to work in a hands on manner when needed
- Ability and track record of developing a team
- Demonstrated history of successful change implementation or operation excellence and continuous improvement
- Clear understanding of ISO 9001
Our client is a global Engineering business who have a globally focused customer base. Their reputation in their market is very strong and as such, they have ambitious growth plans moving forward1 If you are interested in this excellent Quality Manager position, then please apply now!