- Sector: Commercial Vehicles & Vehicle Conversions, Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM, Engineering & Manufacturing, Automotive
- Function: Quality Manager
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 15 January 2022
- Job Ref: 29531/002_1639649695
£45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager for a global automotive tier one supplier based in Merseyside. This role is a permanent role with a salary ranging from £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
The quality manager will be responsible for managing and delivering quality requirements to support all plant and customer specific requirements. You will also be responsible for tracking and monitoring all identified customer / plant QOS requirements using APQP and IATF16949. Other responsibilities include:
Ensure a safe working environment and excellent housekeeping standards
- Performing regular workplace inspections, conducting Safety talks and staff meetings
- Correcting unsafe acts or conditions. Correcting or commending Health and Safety performance
- Conducting performance appraisals for Safety performance
- Understand and comply with Customer Specific Requirements
- Maintain QA Daily Report / CAR Database as per corporate requirements
- Maintain and improve Quality Management System including corporate integration.
- Assist process owners with the development and implementation of new processes and key operating indicators.
- Ensure timely closure of both internal and external audit non conformities Collate monthly Management review pack
- Maintenance of IATF16949:2016 certification
- Responsible for the effective supervision, coaching, training and guidance of your team.
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers
- Experienced in liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Experience of automotive quality tools, techniques and systems such as PPAP, 8D's and APQP
- Experience of quality /process audits.
- IATF16949: 2016 Lead auditor certified
The company is an automotive tier one supplier with contracts with major automotive OEM's. The company will offer you a chance to work in a fast paced environment with mapped out career development plans to help you gain more experience to move onto the next level in your career.