Oldham, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
MARKET LEADING MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£40,000- £50,000+ Bonus/ excellent benefits
Excellent new opportunity for a renowned engineering who supply key products into the energy market, who are significantly investing in their engineering division! Due to their ongoing expansion, they are looking to bring in a Quality engineer to support their Growth. The role will provide excellent opportunities for growth and progression!
The Quality Manager will work closely with the Operations Director to coordinate and facilitate Quality control measures through the manufacturing process. They will be tasked with monitoring Quality issues and ensuring that all internal quality functions comply with customer quality standards. You will need be able to identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions. As the Quality Manager, other duties will include the following;
- General quality support for the Quality Manager
- Management of a busy inspection department
- Measurement of production, prototype and sample components and assemblies
- Support APQP and sample submission procedures on prototype and production parts
- Support the maintenance of Flow Charts, FMEA's and Control Plans for all processes
- Internal rejection investigation and corrective action
- Customer complaint investigation and 8D corrective action reporting
The ideal Quality Manager will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable working within a high performing team.
- 3years+ in a senior Quality engineer/ Quality Management position
- exposure to working in a fast paced engineering/ manufacturing environment
- Experience of Core Quality Tools and good understanding of standard problem solving Tools and Techniques
- Proactive nature
- HND or above/ Industry relevant qualifications preferred
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right Quality manager for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this Quality Manager opportunity, then please apply NOW!