- Sector: Commercial & Residential
- Function: Quality Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 22 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28682/001_1624374989
£55,000- £65,000+ Benefits
Exciting, newly created role! We are working with a market leading Modular Build business business who supply specialist products into the construction industry. They are looking for a dynamic Quality Health & safety Manager to join their senior leadership team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a stable, expanding business that can offer huge potential for career development!
Reporting directly CEO, the Quality manager will be a key member of the sites senior leadership team. You will be tasked within overseeing and taking complete responsibility for all QHSE activities on site. You will control the Quality systems and methodology (including but not limited to NHBC, BOPAS, ISO9000, 14000, OHSAS18000) operating primarily across the business. You will establish production Quality assurance methods to ensure that the finished products meet our Company and customer requirements. In doing so, you will contribute significantly to us building a trusted and highly reputable brand.
Some key responsibilities as Quality Manager will include:
- Generate, maintain and control Company Quality, health & Safety and environmental system documentation
- Guide company and Liaise with external/industry advisors and approving authorities to achieve the necessary approvals
- Advise, implement and support production quality methods and techniques to assure product quality and HSE
- Establish and monitor methods to identify, record and address product QHSE issues
- Take the lead and /or provide support and advice in the resolution of issues
The ideal Quality manager will be dynamic in their approach to problem solving and be highly career driven. Key criteria for consideration in the role will be as follows
- Experienced leading Quality/ HSE functions at a strategic level
- Must have experience in Manufacturing/ Construction or Assembly led environments
- Comfortable reporting at senior management/ board level
- experience of managing Quality systems to ISO or similar standards
- Good understanding of lean methodologies
The successful Quality Manager will be joining a market leading organisation going through an exciting period of organic growth. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development in this is newly created role and there are already plans in place to for promotion opportunities. If you are interested, then please apply now!