- Sector: Commercial & Residential
- Function: Quality Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 23 September 2021
- Job Ref: 28682/002_1629794131
Leading UK Construction Business- Peterborough
Up to £60k + Package
Exciting new opportunity! This Quality Manager role is a superb opportunity to join a leading construction business going through a significant period of organic growth. There is huge scope for the role to grow, making career progression and development a genuinely realistic prospect!
Reporting at board level, this Quality Manager role will be managing the Quality department to ensure all products are to the correct quality standards. You will be tasked with leading the quality team Continually developing, managing and controlling all aspects of the Company Integrated Management System to ensure that processes needed for it to operate effectively are established, implemented and maintained.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- You will be working within an experienced team that oversee the management of ISO9000, 14000, OHSAS18000 accredited Quality Management System.
- Support senior management team to recommend and facilitate ongoing continuous improvement strategies
- lead on quality issues and provide advice to senior team
- You will ensure that compliance is to the correct standards and you will be the appointed representative for external compliance.
- You will conduct risk assessments and complete non-conformance documents and attend management review and quality meetings.
- identify H&S issues for the business and ensuring ongoing H&S compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years+ Proven experience of construction quality management
- Strong communicator with a positive, can do/ 'hands on' mentality
- experience of managing Quality systems to ISO or similar standards
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
- Good technical knowledge and experience of house building/construction, Regulations and Standards
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills preferred
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply NOW!