- Sector: Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM, Aerospace & Defence , Automotive
- Function: Quality Systems Engineer
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 15 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28471/002_1626443648
Quality Systems Engineer
£35,000 - £42,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer for our global automotive client who specialise in litigates, exterior trims and aerodynamic systems based in Liverpool. This is a permanent role with salaries ranging from £35,000 - £42,000 per annum.
To support the APQP and Quality Systems team in ensuring processes are carried out in compliance with quality standards, Company processes, and Project requirements. To achieve Project quality objectives and targets (efficiency and effectiveness).
- To lead activities supporting compliance with IATF16949 :
- To support the APQP activities required for successful execution of all programs.
- To liaise with Customers as required by business needs (i.e. PPAP activities).
- To support APQP Engineers with initial review of data which will be uploaded to customer portals for PPAP purposes
- To support successful implementation of corrective actions identified during external and internal quality audits.
- To lead updates of the top level QMS Documentation.
- Strong Automotive / Automotive supplier background
- Strong understanding of supporting and implementing AQPQ and PPAP activities
- Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures and accordance with IATF16949.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of new product introduction and change mamagement activities
The company is an automotive tier one supplier with contracts with major automotive OEM's. The company will offer you a chance to work in a fast paced environment with mapped out career development plans to help you gain more experience to move onto the next level in your career.