£50000 - £55000 per annum + high bonus, pension
29 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Are you looking to work with a leading, global manufacturer who has their employees at their core?
I am working with a very profitable and industry leading manufacturing organisation which supplies speciality products into the global market to recruit a Reliability Engineer for a site in the North West. This is a business with very high levels of training and development which is filled with talented professionals. THIS IS A DAYS BASED POSITION.
- Promote and maintain a high regard for Safety in all that you do.
- Research, evaluate and understand performance and reliability losses of existing plant assets.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Asset Availability across the manufacturing base to meet OEE targets.
- Provide Reliability Engineering support and coaching to the core Engineering and Maintenance teams.
- Analyse operational data to advise on best practise, propose methods for reducing lost production, identify performance improvement opportunities and deliver solutions that are robust, long term, timely and cost-effective, resulting in improved SHE, product quality and plant availability.
- Develop appropriate systems, procedures and methodologies to generate increased asset availability.
- Participate in major component failure investigations, leading the RCA and delivering change to prevent reoccurrence.
- Be involved in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets, ensuring they are integrated into the existing Asset Management Strategy.
- Well-rounded general Engineering background, ideally covering electrical, control, instrumentation and mechanical exposure and knowledge of generic plant systems.
- Excellent technical authoring, able to articulate knowledge into prose to deliver data driven decisions.
- Knowledge of the implementation and operation of systems to comply with legal duties associated with plant operation.
- Skilled in change management and continuous improvement techniques.
- Have a naturally investigative and inquisitive persona, who proactively seeks solutions, remains focussed and has the ability to bring analytical skills to complex problem solving.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business, influencing leaders to impart change.