- Sector: Automation
- Function: Sales Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28871/001_1626795903
Global Engineering Business
Up to £32,000 + Bonus/ Benefits
I'm working with a recognised precision engineering business who have an exciting and challenging new position for an internal sales engineer! The role will form part of the sales team and offer excellent scope for career development!
The Internal Sales Engineer will be a key member of the Sales function. Your role will include assessing technical and commercial enquiries from customers prior to preparation and ensuring that the best technically and commercially sound offer is proposed.
Responsibilities will include
- Proactively generate leads information to help the business secure the order
- Support the Express and Distribution Support teams, providing customer handling cover and peak period support.
- Handle customer technical enquiries professionally, escalating to a more senior company representative where necessary
- Provide customer support throughout all stages of the project
- Develop working relationships with existing and potential new customers
- Follow up with prospective or current customers.
The ideal Sales Engineer will fit the following:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a sales position
- Experience selling a technical/ engineered product
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer-driven mind-set and commercial acumen
Our client are a leading engineering business based in Manchester. They supply their product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression.