Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+ Car
4 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£45,000+ Car+ Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for my client, a leading Electro Mechanical Engineering business based in Manchester who are looking for a Sales engineer to join their growing team!
Reporting to the MD, the Sales Engineer role will contribute to the continued success and growth of the business. You will be responsible for maximising relationships with existing customers whilst also looking at developing new business opportunities. Key responsibilities as Sales Engineer will include;
- Delivers and manages the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Takes ownership in tenders, proposals and quotations through effective communication with key personnel within the engineering and contracts department.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end.
- Prepares and follows up with quotations, tenders and engineer design service requests.
- Ability to negotiate within set parameters to be able to achieve a sale.
- Monitors orders closely and can rapidly escalate any potential issues
- Maintains an excellent relationship with all stakeholders as sales manager, ensuring the correct specifications and project criteria are achieved.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Engineer position will have the following;
- 3 years+ experience in a technical sales engineer position
- Background within an electrical engineering environment is essential
- Excellent track record of leading and developing teams
- Significant sales experience with a record of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Significant experience of engaging senior stakeholders, and influencing buying strategies
- Educated to HNC or above in Engineering discipline is preferable
The right candidate for this role will be joining a business that are going through an exciting period of growth, with a fantastic reputation in their sector. They are committed to training and developing their people and can offer genuine opportunities for progression. If you want to be considered for this Sales Engineer opportunity, please apply now!