Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GLOBAL ENGINEERING ORGANISATION
£40,000- £45,000+ BONUS & Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technical sales engineer to join a well-established, leading engineering business that manufacture Capital equipment and export globally.
The role of Sales Engineer will be to take receipt of new and ongoing project enquiries for the business, working closely with key customers throughout the world. The Technical Sales engineer will be a key member of the Sales team and will take responsibility for the following;
- Be proactive in following each enquiry from initial enquiry level through to quotation
- Offer preparation and presentation to clients and where necessary, carry out client factory visits
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from start to finish with order conclusion
- International travel is an essential part of the role of Sales Engineer
- Full support and ongoing training will be provided by the Sales Team and Engineering and Technical Departments within the company.
The ideal Technical Sales Engineer will fit the following-
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in a technical sales position
- Background within a engineering industry is ideal
- Direct Sales Experience required
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
- Excellent communication skills
Our client are a leading engineering business based in Manchester. They supply their product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Sales Engineer will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression. They are in a period of growth both in terms of turnover and headcount.
If you are interested in this excellent Sales Engineer opportunity, then please apply now!