- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Sales Engineer
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 16 June 2022
- Job Ref: 29310/001_1652795297
Up to £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience + Company Bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced sales engineer for a rapidly expanding precision engineering business that has seen rapid growth over the past few years. This role is based in Manchester on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
The sales engineer will be responsible for growing the company's sales by dealing with customer enquiries to provide accurate both technical and commercial information and advice in a professional and timely manner. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for a geographical area of sales - predominately small/medium OEMs and larger development targets
- Develop and grow the accounts with plans in place for Key targets - revenue and profit margin
- Ensure the product mix represents good value and develops accordingly with the product portfolio
- Good understanding of accounts spending within the designated area
- Plans of attack on accounts with potential for greater spend - calling in resources where needed
- Forward looking and planning for margin development of accounts where required
- Ability to dig deeper into specific applications and leverage opportunities for specific product families.
- B2B sales experience
- Preferably pneumatics background or an ability to demonstrate comfortable selling engineering products
- Experience of developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Organised and able to 'sales plan' for account development
- Commercial thinker - able to understand the full opportunity and not just immediate need
- Able to work and co-operate effectively as part of a bigger sales team
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
The company is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies with a long history of innovation and technical excellence. They have got a global outreach with a service network across 75 different countries. The company are offering a fast paced role where you can develop your skillset and learn about new products.