Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Befits+ Car
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER-
SPECIALIST ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£45,000+ Car+ Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for my client, a leading Electro Mechanical Engineering business based in Manchester!
Reporting to the MD, the role contributes to the continued success and growth of the business. With a passion not only for targets but also for people the role will always constantly strive to increase the client base whilst ensuring outstanding customer service and project delivery.
- Delivers and manages the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Takes ownership in leading tenders, proposals and quotations through effective communication with key personnel within the engineering and contracts department.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end.
- Prepares and follows up with quotations, tenders and engineer design service requests.
- Ability to negotiate within set parameters to be able to achieve a sale.
- Monitors orders closely and can rapidly escalate any potential issues
- Maintains an excellent relationship with all stakeholders ensuring the correct specifications and project criteria are achieved.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Manager position will have the following;
- 3 years+ experience in a senior level technical sales position
- Background within a mechanical OR electrical engineering environment is essential
- Excellent track record of leading and developing teams
- Significant sales experience with a record of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Significant experience of engaging senior stakeholders, and influencing buying strategies
- Educated to HNC or above in Engineering discipline is preferable
The right candidate for this role will be joining a business that are going through an exciting period of growth, with a fantastic reputation in their sector. They are committed to training and developing their people and can offer genuine opportunities for progression. If you want to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now!