Halifax, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Car/ Bonus+ Benefits
27 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GLOBAL PRECISION ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£50,000- £55,000+ Car/ Bonus+ Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically minded sales manager to join a Global Engineering business!
Managing a team within the Sales function, the role of Sales Manager will be to design, develop and execute a strategic sales plan for the business. You will be utilising the wider team to structure a productive and robust function.
- With the support of the General Manager, set annual budget and targets for sales utilising support and knowledge from the wider organisation where required
- As Sales Manager, build existing customer relationships within assigned territory, developing key account plans and owning all aspects of account management and development
- Proactively target and build new client relationships which lead to new business
- Proactively structure and animate on a daily basis the costing / application team to meet the demands timely and with best technical solutions.
- Accurately manage overall sales forecast as Sales Manager and maintain it by liaising with grinding overseas sales team
- Set up KPI's for costing / application and sales team and monitor the performance
The Sales manager will have the following;
- 3 years+ experience in a technical sales position within an Engineering environment
- management level experience
- Background within an engineering (B2B environment) is essential
- Direct Sales Experience
- Track record in winning and growing key accounts
- Experience in preparing costs and technical specification / bid documents
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, is required
The right Sales Manager for this role will be joining a business that are going through an exciting period of growth, with a fantastic reputation in their sector. They are committed to training and developing their people and can offer genuine opportunities for progression. If you want to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now!