Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum
30 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a renowned Tier 1 Automotive supplier with an outstanding reputation in the industry. The business offers an attractive package as well as genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
This Birmingham based Sales Manager role will report to the Sales Director and manage the business' Automotive OEM and Aftermarket accounts whist striving to win new business from other OEM manufacturers.
- Drive sales and financial targets
- Manage the relationship with your existing customers, looking for greater product penetration
- Develop the business with OEM Automotive customers
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Ultimately meet and exceed annual sales targets
- Understand the customers engineering needs
- Ultimately win orders
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven record in Automotive supply.
Candidates without direct experience working in the automotive manufacturing and supply unfortunately cannot be considered for this role.
It is essential you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Automotive sales (candidates without ANY Automotive experience will NOT be considered).
- Technical and/or commercial education (Bachelors, Masters degree or similar) background or product interest
- A self-starter attitude, you will be motivated, able to work independently and target driven
- A natural seller with strong Sales skills
- A persuasive, motivating and winning personality
- Competent in creating and holding professional presentations with demanding OEM customers
This role is based in their Coventry office and is commutable from most parts of the West Midlands including Telford, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Walsall, Worcestershire, Redditch, West Bromwich, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
My client are looking to recruit as soon as possible so if interested please apply today!