Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car/Allowance
7 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Core Talent are representing a major FMCG brand in the Wolverhampton area to recruit a Continuous Improvement professional with experience of World Class Manufacturing ideally in FMCG, Food/Drinks or Pharmaceutical. This business is very profitable and in a periods of significant and continued growth. The role offers a high level of responsibility and visibility at a key facility and exceptional opportunity for development and progression.
- To govern performance against KPI's and benchmark world class performance
- Lead, manage and coach a team of CI Practitioners to deliver improvement projects across the plant.
- Allocate CI team to External and Internal projects to optimise available resource and deliver projects as efficiently as possible.
- Coach CI team to deliver projects on time, using appropriate engagement, planning and governance methods.
- 5+ years of experience in World Class Manufacturing either FMCG, Automotive or Pharmaceutical
- 3+ years of work geared toward Performance Management / Improvement Projects
- Formal qualification in LEAN Manufacturing and/or Quality Improvement / Six Sigma
- Excellent Verbal & Non-Verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Time management, excellent administration and planning
- Demonstrable experience developing peers or reports
- High levels of Internal & External customer focus