Prestwich, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum + benefits
18 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
My client is a leader within their sector. This business operates from an impressive facility in the area which has seen significant investment over the last 12 months, and due to on internal move are now seeking an Engineering Team Leader.
Example responsibilities include:
- Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
- 80% hands on position
- Ensure equipment is able to manufacture products in accordance with quality procedures and standards to achieve the product quality targets at minimal waste levels (inc change-over's).
- Ensure that equipment is generating minimum waste/give away
- Weekly budget control
- Manage PPM and workload
- Predictive maintenance - condition/thermal/lubrication/oil analysis
- Supervision of 2 engineers
- Day to day planning of people and workload
- Hands on experience of Engineering within Food Manufacturing
- Time-served and qualified to a minimum of C&G/HNC level in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with significant experience in a similar Maintenance and Engineering roles.
- Drive to achieve results