South West England, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum
21 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing flavour house who supply into a range of multinationals and are quickly expanding throughout Europe with a second factory opened there this year to manufacture for the EU market.
The business has a real fast paced start-up feel to it with the Owner working directly in the business.
- To develop innovative new flavours for customers.
- To manage and develop a team of 2 Flavourists who currently do most of the benchwork.
- To use your knowledge to help in other areas in the business such as CAPEX spending for new lab equipment, sourcing new suppliers, continuous improvement.
- To build strong relationships with key customers, providing expert technical advice.
- Work on a mixture of creation and matching projects.
- Experienced Flavourist within beverage, savoury or sweet.
- Able to work cross functionally and happy to get involved in other areas of the business as a member of the senior management team.
- Experience managing a team would be desirable.
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent