- Sector: Construction
- Function: Project Engineer
- Contact: Elana Warents
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 19 May 2022
- Job Ref: 30241/001_1650363114
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
£400 - £450 a day
My client are extremely busy at the moment, particularly within the data centre and mission critical sector, as a result they require a Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team. Ideally we are looking for someone who is experienced within Data Centres.
Reporting directly to the Lead Project Manager on the project, you will have day to day support from them on site. The role itself, is 100% on site. The project itself is a data centre, therefore, if you have experience in delivering data centres from stage 1 to delivery, I would love to discuss this further with you!
In the role you will work with other subcontractors on site, meetings, and work closely with the end clients, setting out key targets, so that the key objectives are met. Key objectives within the Mechanical Project Engineer vacancy include:
* Issuing technical submittals for client approval
* overseeing all design fundamentals in pre-construction phase.
* Involved in the BIM elements
* Input to the contracts manager & regional manager during development of construction programme.
* Daily meetings with Site mangers, Consultants and the client.
* Weekly review and commercial meeting at head office with the Senior Management.
* Fortnightly review and commercial application made by myself.
* Weekly progress meeting and walk round with clients
* Review construction drawings.
* Drive the engineers for information to achieve the programme.
* Drive the labour workforce on site to achieve the programme.
The successful Mechanical Project Engineer will be working for a business that has an extremely healthy pipeline of work, with the potential to offer a very exciting career for the Mechanical Project Engineer.