Amsterdam, North Holland
£90000 - £100000 per annum
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Senior Project Manager
£90k - £100k plus flights, accommodation, living allowance and project bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to work for a well-established main contractor on a Data Centre Project based in Amsterdam.
They are expanding rapidly and this would be a great opportunity to join a market which is booming in 2019, especially as Mainland Europe is currently such a big place for hyper scale projects.
Duties will include:
* Managing the project management team to ensure productivity
* Being accountable for project budget, schedule, and quality
* Ensure the Company and Divisional procedures and policies are followed by the relevant teams.
* Regular interface with clients and stakeholders
* Management of client expectations
* Ensuring delivery of the project to budget and specification
To be considered for this role, you must have experience working on large scale projects such as Data Centres as a Senior Project Manager.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply to this position with your up to date CV.