- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Quality Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 26 November 2021
- Job Ref: 29373/001_1635347410
Senior Quality Engineer/ Team Lead
Multi National Manufacturer (FOOD/ FMCG)
£45,000- £55,000+ Bonus + Excellent company benefits
Fantastic, newly created Opportunity! Our client is a market leading manufacturer of Food based products, who have a truly market leading reputation in their field! In this NEWLY CREATED role, they are looking for a career driven, senior level Quality Engineer to join their team. This role has very clear routes to career development and progression and will be based at their facility in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, the role will be focused on working within an established team to develop and deliver of a robust technical strategy that ensures the business delivers products of consistent, specified quality and uncompromising safety. You will be a senior member of the Quality team and in time be moulded into a Quality Manager of the future. Key duties will include;
- Assist in driving the delivery of the Quality Management System, which will be designed to satisfy the requirements of the FDA / FSMP and country specific requirements for product registration.
- Help ensure all new policies and procedures applicable to shop floor quality activities and improvements are fully implemented and audited by the factory standards quality team.
- Highlight non-conformance and proposed corrective action to close out gasps
- Responsible for the successful preparation and completion of all shop floor-based activities relating to external and internal audits.
- Assist in managing the Corrective and Preventive action System
The ideal Senior Quality Engineer will need to be of a highly driven and proactive nature. Key attributes for the role will be as follows;
- 7 years+ Quality engineering experience
- Supervisory/ team leader exposure would be highly beneficial
- Essential- Strong, recent exposure to regulated manufacturing environments such as Pharma or food manufacturing
- Would be ideal if experienced in managing FDA, FSCC2200 and ISO Accreditations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify
- Degree qualified in technical discipline preferred but not essential
Our client is a a truly global manufacturing business going through a sustained period of organic growth. They have ambitious plans to grow their European operations and can provide genuine scope for progression that are well established in the market and supply internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity! If interested, then please apply now!