Bolton, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER- ENGINEERING
£40,000- £45,000+ excellent benefits
The Senior Quality Engineer will work closely with the Operations Director to coordinate and facilitate Quality control measures through the manufacturing process. You will be tasked with monitoring Quality issues and ensuring that all internal quality functions comply with customer quality standards. You will need be able to identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions. Duties will include the following;
- Prompt escalation of any potential quality issues to the wider business, ensuring that effective countermeasures can be jointly agreed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead Quality processes in reducing the cost of poor quality within all aspects of supply chain activity.
- Support supply chain to ensure that costs are recovered from suppliers where it has been established that the supplier is at fault.
- As Quality Engineer, Offer strong support at internal meetings and project reviews when reviewing overall quality requirements.
The ideal Quality Engineer will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable leading Quality Control processes.
- Experienced Quality professional with recent exposure working in Engineering environments
- Experience of working in Aerospace/ Nuclear environments would be an advantage (ISO 9001)
- Experience of Core Quality Tools and good understanding of standard problem solving Tools and Techniques
- Practical problem solving tools, PPS and 8D
- Good verbal and written skills
- HNC or above/ Industry relevant qualifications preferred
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right candidate for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now.