Stockport, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
18 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER- ENGINEERING
£45,000+ Bonus+ excellent benefits
Excellent Opportunity!! My client are a leading manufacturer who produce high volume, engineered products to a Global customer base.
The Senior Quality Engineer will work closely with the Quality Director to coordinate and facilitate Quality control measures through the manufacturing process. Working on a project basis, you will be tasked with monitoring Quality issues and ensuring that all internal quality functions comply with customer quality standards. You will need be able to identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions. Duties for the Senior Quality Engineer will include the following;
- Prompt escalation of any potential quality issues to the wider business, ensuring that effective countermeasures can be jointly agreed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead Quality processes in reducing the cost of poor quality within all aspects of supply chain activity.
- Support supply chain to ensure that costs are recovered from suppliers where it has been established that the supplier is at fault.
- As Senior Quality Engineer, Offer strong support at internal meetings and project reviews when reviewing overall quality requirements.
The ideal Senior Quality Engineer will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable leading Quality Control processes.
- 3 years+ experience working within a Quality Engineering role
- Experienced in High volume engineering environments
- Experience of Core Quality Tools and good understanding of standard problem solving Tools and Techniques
- Practical problem solving tools, PPS and 8D
- Good verbal and written skills
- HNC or above/ Industry relevant qualifications preferred
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right candidate for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now.