Oldham, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus+ Car+ Benefits
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
UP TO £50,000- £55,000+ Car/ Excellent Bonus Structure/ Benefits
Excellent opportunity!! Our client, a globally recognised Precision Engineering business, are recruiting for a Senior level, Technical sales engineer to join their business. The position has been created to help the business achieve its ambitious growth plans for 2019 and beyond! Based from their Greater Manchester location, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Sales Engineer looking to take the next step in their career!
The role of Senior Sales Engineer will report directly to the Sales director and will focus on the development of new OEM customers, to identify and develop regular spending customers in line with the Sales Strategy. The role will involve:
- Develop and maintain a new business pipeline.
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new prospects and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of prospects and identify key purchase decisions makers.
- The senior Sales Engineer will also create a sales strategy that is aligned to the wider business growth
- Work as part of a sales team working on the identification of niche applications and industries
The ideal Senior Sales Engineer will fit the following-
- 5 years+ experience in a technical sales position
- Strong background within a mechanical engineering environment is essential
- Willingness to travel internationally, when necessary, may be required
- Track record of delivering against sales targets
- Experienced working in customer facing capacity
- HND or above in engineering qualification would be preferred but not essential
Our client are a leading engineering business with a truly global presence. They supply their product to an international customer base and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Senior Sales Engineer will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression.